DJ
Years ago

NH: BiteMeTV - Invites?

Anyone a member of this site, seems tough to get into. Looking for an invite if anyone has one?
Pop a message in here if anyone has one and we'll discuss further on email.

Back to hoops.

Topic #18944 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is it?

Reply #224335 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yeaah, what is it?

Reply #224338 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Very good bit torrent private site for tv shows (from what I've heard). But tough to get into (direct invites only) and stay in (must keep extremely good share ratios).

Reply #224349 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

Aren't you with internode DJ - you used to be - if so just use the usenet service. No need to worry about ratio's and full speed all the time.

Reply #224395 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

:-( Sadly price and no ADSL2 being offered by them in my area pushed me off the node wagon.

Reply #224448 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I now have a cheaper plan, faster speed with more download. But miss the node extras.

Reply #224450 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

Spewing you left internode - usenet ftw

You can always pay for access to premium usenet, but I have no idea what that is worth

Reply #224462 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754