james
Years ago

10HD NBA games ...NOT LIVE !

10 is Advertising there NBA coverage as Live but this is not that case .

Im in Perth WA and getting the games 2 HOURS DELAY !

Isnt that false advertising ?

Topic #18948 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Perhaps. But it is live for the East Coast :-)

Would you prefer Mondays game that was shown at 6:30am (a somewhat reasonable time) to be shown live at 4:30am for you?

Reply #224385 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I think this will change when ONE HD begins.

Reply #224388 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Better to have than have not...

Reply #224392 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Why would it change Skip?
Would Ch10 not rather screen the game at 6:30am in WA/all states where some people may actually watch it as opposed to screening it live at 4:30am in WA where hardly anyone would watch it?

Reply #224404 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not bothered at all that it isn't live. I've still been watching that Cavs-Pistons game from Monday, bit by bit over cornflakes each morning. Part way through the third quarter at this stage. By early next week when I get to the final few minutes I will have forgotten the result from the boxscore and find the finish a nice surprise.

Reply #224406 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Please do not complain that the NBA is on delay in Perth. For starters we are fortunate to now have NBA for free and in High Definition. This would not be a cheap sport for 10 to broadcast (as discussed to death here over the years). So 30 minute, 2 hour, 1 week delay or whatever - be appreciative.

Reply #224419 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

DJ - ONE HD is gonna be a 24 hour sports channel, so they have to show something at that time.

Perth might be an exception, but I reckon we will be live here.

Reply #224423 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I guess skip. As long as it fits after their all night replays of stuff.

LOL @ Isaac so by the end of the month your hdd will be full of games not yet watched?

Reply #224447 | Report this post

ten.com.au  
Years ago

where can i find the timetable for these games?

Reply #224506 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

See that little grey box at the top of this website, with the word SEARCH next to it?

Type in TEN HD and you never know what you might find.

Reply #224524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

type nba international broadcast schedule into google to find the schedule.

Reply #224532 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754