Rick
Years ago

NH: Items For Sale inc car

Hi folks,

I'm looking rebuild my financial empire and am selling itmes that I no longer use. They are all in perfect working order, I just don't use or need them anymore. If you're interested in any of these, please don't hesitate to contact me. Items will be sold to the first person who expresses interest.

1) Home Cinema: LG Home Cinema Sound System with LG DVD/VCD/CD player (mulit-region): $300

2) Digital Video Camera: Panasonic Digital Video Camera NV-GS120, accessories include carry bag, 2 batteries, 8 cassette tapes, all necessary cords: $300

3) iPod Speakers: Altec Lansing im7 iPod Speakers; enhanced subwoofer; extreme dynamic bass; with aux jack for audio input other than iPod. Great sound. Very loud: $100

4) iPod Speakers: Phillips SBA-1620 iPod Speakers; spacious stereo sound; compact travel configuration (much smaller than 'item 3'); works with iPhone too: $50

5) Microwave Oven: Sharp 1000w Microwave Oven. Not much else to say!! $50

6) Assorted NBA Jerseys: 11 in total to sell. All size XL (48) or XXL (52), some from this decade, some from the 90s: $25 each (if interested, let me know and I'll send you the list)

Thanks for taking the time to read my list. If you are interested in anything, please don't hesitate to contact me, either via:

e-mail: [email protected]

phone: 0418 334 540

Thanks,

Rick

---

Also selling my car:

Silver '95 TOYOTA CAMRY Csi Sedan
Excellent Condition; Automatic; 4 Cylinder; Low kms; Power Steering

Registered until 27th JULY 2009

Over $1000 worth of ADDITIONAL EXTRAs:

SONY XPLOD CD/MP3 Stereo including iPOD-READY CABLE, and Remote Control

Front & Rear Speakers (80W 4WAY)

SONY XPLOD 12-Inch Subwoofer

BOSS Amplifier

Engine Immobiliser

RAA "MARKED FOR LIFE" Security Markings

Great car; fantastic sounding stereo. Price negotiable; asking price is $5,500. If you'd like to organise a time to look at the car, please contact me via e-mail or sms:

e-mail: [email protected]
phone: 0418 334 540

Topic #18983 | Report this topic

MAZE  
Years ago

jersey list please

Reply #239608 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:53 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754