vc for 3
Years ago

Are Hyperdunks THAT good?

Hi All,

I've decided to give up on my Air Jordan XI's and Shox(still break out the BB4's occasionally, I think that shows my age...). Are Hyperdunks really as good as everyone says? I think that I'd like something lighter, around the weight of my runners, with ankle support. Are they the right choice? What say you?

Also, are the shoes on Eastbay legit, how do I spot a fake as I haven't bought off the net before, eBay seems full of $50-100 Nikes so I'm wary.

Cheers.

Topic #19055 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Hyperdunks well worth it, best shoe around

Reply #225680 | Report this post

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

Awesome shoe!! Picked mine up on eastbay.com for a steal. Heaps of sweet colours and sizes.

Reply #225702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eastbay is owned by footlocker in the states. there websites are thw same just with a different name. cant go wrong there. have about 6 pairs of shoes from there with no problem! ebay is where the fakes are at.

Reply #225703 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Yeah Ebay is bootleg heaven. Air Flight Lites are a nice sneaker without spending heaps

Reply #225707 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

BB4's show your age? they only been around for about 10 years mate. Hell I've had them

Reply #225796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes amazing look great too

Reply #239660 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Have had a little trouble with eastbay and sizes. Found hyperdunks only offer sizes 16-18 in most colours. Does anyone know if knew stock is added. This has been the case for months and nothing has changed..

Reply #239663 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754