SUNZ09
Years ago

Porter Fired....???

Rumours all over the internet especially suns board Terry Porter getting fired.....one can only hope. new coach hopefully keep amare instead of trading him away for junk

Topic #19067 | Report this topic

B-Easy  
Years ago

i hope to god that this is true. Steve Kerr can leave while we're at it!

Reply #225741 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Somehow I doubt Porter would have very little say in what happens to Amare. Change is needed, will it save the season, probably not but should be able to get a few more wins out of this squad!

Reply #225743 | Report this post

SUNZ09  
Years ago

yea agree kerr can also piss off......and maybe sarver could stop beeing a stinge. agreed change would not be a bad thing if we can get something from stat. which does not look promising now that the portland deal has fallen thru. bring back diaw and bell ahhahaha

Reply #225750 | Report this post

Rybags  
Years ago

yeah, phoenix suck.

Reply #225769 | Report this post

The Admiral  
Years ago

Never been good enough to get by the Spurs anyway.

Reply #225772 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

But still entertaining ;-) well except for some games this season arrkkk.....

Trade Shaq, some team will still go for him.

Reply #225774 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

How is Amare not the franchise player at Phoenix and why on earth would they trade him now? The Shaq trade that was a bust. it was supposed to win them a c.ship within a small window of time but that window is closing and Shaq will soon be out of there. Amare is the only guy they can realistically build around. If anyone knows any of the arguments the actual club has for trading the guy please let me know... seriously

Reply #225818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The main argument ive heard for them wanting to trade amare is money reasons. our owner wants to save money on luxury tax. o neal to expensive and old to move and nash untouchable so its amare. and all he looking for is a expiring contract and a young player. so if amare does go i doubt it will be a good trade for the suns. our owner is a stinge. wouldnt pay joe Johnson, could of had iggy, rondo fernandez......the list goes on. OKC still have two first round picks we gave them to get rid of Kurt Thomas geeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Reply #225831 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

everyones feeling the pinch at the mo, even the NBA.
no team wants to be forking out luxury taxes and everyones trying to make space for when all the quality free agents come up and phoenix is no different. I'd keep Amare and trade Oneal to MTV.

Reply #225853 | Report this post

You know what gets money?

WINNING!

Its a shame Sarver and Kerr don't seem to understand that

Reply #225949 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:37 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754