Isaac
Years ago

The Stag confirmed for Breakers vs 36ers

Skip passes on word from Potsie at the 36ers in another thread, but I thought it was worth highlighting for all to see:

"The Stag is all booked for Thursday night. It will be upstairs and all 36ers fans are welcome. We can fit 250 people up there. The Stag will do some drink specials for everyone and we have four plasmas up there to watch the game on. We can access it from 4.30pm onwards."

Topic #19091 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

For those interested, season odds heading into the play-offs:

SOUTH DRAGONS  	        1.90 
MELBOURNE TIGERS 2.25
NEW ZEALAND BREAKERS 10.00
PERTH WILDCATS 19.00
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES 41.00
ADELAIDE 36ERS 51.00

Reply #226028 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

and I thought me getting them at $34 was a good price....

I'll be there Thursday, who else is coming to the Stag?

Reply #226031 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

$51... thats a bet im taking

any idea on the odds of them making the final?

Reply #226032 | Report this post

I heart #10  
Years ago

I'll be there! :)

Reply #226033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$51 bucks will get you 4 pints at the Stag

Reply #226048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

drink them 4 pints before 7.30 as you will get kicked out because your shoes dont fit the image the stag is after by 7.30. so you better dye your hair blonde spike that hair, raid the biggest homos closet you know and act like an up yourself total douchbag. Then people you may survive at the stag well through the night.

Reply #226061 | Report this post

Aaron  
Years ago

The odds for the Breakers at $10 is pretty good given all their players are back. They will give the Tigers & Dragons a good series - that's off course if they get past us on Thursday night

Reply #226066 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

odds of Stag having decent drink specials: $110
odds of Stag kicking people out like dicks: $1.10

Reply #226076 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Odds of 36ers and Stag management thinking why do we even bother trying to do something to allow the fans to watch the game live on a big screen when all they want to do is bitch and moan - $1.01

How about we hear something positive - the Club have clearly reacted to fans wanting somewhere to watch the game and the Stag have come to the party and provided a venue so both should be commended on their actions.

Reply #226081 | Report this post

whingekiller  
Years ago

What with all the Stag hate?!
First of all its a Thursday afternoon, it will be relaxed as, Up stairs balcony is great. Drinks will be usual pub prices.

Reply #226084 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

It's not like the Stag management are doing us a huge favour. All they are doing is turning a TV on whilst getting extra business for it.

People are allowed to complain about their over strict ways on weekends if they like.

Reply #226092 | Report this post

curtley_ambrose  
Years ago

I couldn't imagine this sort of organisation going on for a sydney kings game/final. Most die hard kings fans are (just quietly) mentally challenged.

Reply #226098 | Report this post

Stag Regular  
Years ago

All this talk of the stag reminds me of my new haircut!

Reply #226109 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And that reminds me of Hot Chicks with Douchebags!

Reply #226114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers are paying $4.00 for the win, while the breakers are paying $1.22

Reply #226130 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Haha, the dude on 'my new haircut' so reminds me of Brucie from GTA4.

Reply #226145 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754