Classic Moments
Years ago

State League Greatest Moments

Take a trip back in time and watch some of the greatest moments in State League Basketball over the next four weeks.

http://hills-and-valley-messenger.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/video-classic-moments-in-sa-basketball/

Topic #19094 | Report this topic

HW  
Years ago

HAHAHA, Nice work guys, keep them coming

Reply #226053 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The greatest moment I have ever witnessed in the State League is last year's ABA grand final game between Norwood Flames and Forestville Eagles where Andrew Webber of Norwood made a 3 point shot from almost the half way line on the Northern edge of the court on the final buzzer to claim the championship for Norwood. They were trailing by 2 points with 1 second to go before the shot was made. Surely for any basketballer, that's what dreams are made of.

Reply #226055 | Report this post

Wowsss  
Years ago

I wont get that 10 mins back.... Nah good effort all fun but I was kind of pumped to see some legit highlights and welll..... i wont ruin it for the other posters.

Reply #226057 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Its funny that they didn't actually show on the video the results of his shots. I wonder why :P

Reply #226101 | Report this post

-  
Years ago

hahahaha, Hilarious

Reply #226108 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Funny stuff. And Dale manages to file his efforts in the Softball category - hmmm!

Reply #226115 | Report this post

scott whitmore  
Years ago

thought the first memorable moment was crap to be honest.

Reply #226127 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

nice work, great moment with easterns title

scott, knows nothing

Reply #226137 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Excellent promotion for the ABL.

And Scott,who was guarding Holmes in the GF?

Reply #226148 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

One of the greatest moments has to be Brad McKinnion's turn around baseline jumper on Travis Leaver's head to secure the Bearcats their last championship to date in 1996.

Reply #226184 | Report this post

lucia  
Years ago

Would be better if actual, real footage was used rather than just a demo of what happened. Does any video footage actually exist of the grand finals?

Reply #226416 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754