curtley_ambrose
Years ago

Could Dick Vitale's voice be any sexier?

This guy has the huskiest voice i've ever heard, I don't remember it being this rough as it was today in the Purdue V Michigan State game. Man if I had a voice like his i'd have more ladies than Hasselhoff.

Topic #19107 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

SVD reads cutley's post titled "Could Dick Vitale's voice be any sexier?"

SVD is disturbed

SVD begins to refer to self in 3rd person due to curtley's man love for Dick Vitale's voice

SVD finds it even more disturbing that his pick up idol is Hasselhoff.

SVD goes about day wishing he hadn't read curtley's post "Could Dick Vitale's voice be any sexier?"

Make the bad man stop!

Reply #226206 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

What is read can not be un-read ...

Reply #226224 | Report this post

curtley_ambrose  
Years ago

I post such comments because I am thoroughly comfortable with my sexuality. But seriously how good is his voice, you expect him to be this massive muscly bloke, not a woody allen lookalike, with less hair.

Reply #226226 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

But by gouging out my eyes I will never be able to read anything like that again ... SVD is satisfied

Reply #226229 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:30 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754