Moe, Larry & Curly
Years ago

restricted players 2005 ABL

According to Boti - Lightning will make some decisions over the next couple of weeks for new squad.

If I played the WNBL season just finished and subsequently cut from the squad over the next couple of weeks - am i classified as a restricted player for 2005 ABL?

Topic #1914 | Report this topic

pioneer  
Years ago

the list of restricted players from the NBL & Wnbl have been provided to all the clubs by BASA and BA. It works on the last national season you played, so yes, if you are cut now and are on the list, you are still a resticted player.

Example Monique Bowley restricted, Jess Mahony unresticted (due to injuries and not playing enough minutes).

Reply #21680 | Report this post

Rite  
Years ago

My understand of the rule are, you will still be a restricted player because of the court time in the 2004/05 season. If does not matter if you have been cut as the restricted players go on the previous WNBL season.

Reply #21682 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754