Isaac
Years ago

Dragons vs Crocs, Game 1

Not much chat about this one?

Dragons got up by 13 or so after Worthington made a late run and finished with 27. Looks like Burston and Horvath didn't play that much - 20 minutes between them. I'm guessing Worthington was able to cover Hinder and Susnjara and allow the Dragons to run a smaller and faster squad?

Any interstate people get to the game?

Dicko, I got a text from DJ saying that you participated in a time out competition? What was the prize?

Topic #19171 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Worst Foxsports coverage I've seen in a while. Replays were shocking and I had to count the score myself eventually. I hate it how they always replay about 3 highlights that had happened ages ago, before they actually replay the thing that just happened... if you know what I mean. Beggers can't be choosers I guess :(

Pretty good game tonight. Donta really impressed me. Wortho's beard looks baaad.

I'm gonna be extremely disappointed if no South player decides to take their shirt off and run around screaming "THIS WHAT WE BOUT! THIS WHAT THE F@$@ WE BOUT! DRAGON NATION!" when they win in Townsville on Thursday.

Reply #227049 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Worthington's beard deserves to be cited by all 3 refs and Chuck has to stand his ground and supply that douche bag with a Mach 3!

Reply #227050 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

You guys a whinging bout your coverage????
I have to listen to the Tigers VS the Breakers in Maori!!!!!

Reply #227054 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Ahhhh it was just a Crazy John's prepaid pack. Haven't got it yet, so we'll wait and see what crappy phone they throw in.

You register before the game and Parky rings a drawn out number during a timeout.

It was my missus.

Parky "Is that Lisa?"
Missus "Yes it is"
Parky "Lisa Dickson"
Missus "Yes"
Parky "Can I call you DICKO?"
Missus "No way, that's my husband"
Parky "Oh, you're that DICKO's Wife?"

:-)

Reply #227089 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

But we were on the big screen :-)

Reply #227091 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

It was quite legendary!

Reply #227103 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Legendary indeed! Congrats.

Reply #227104 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Dunno about congrats...it'll be some cheap arse Nokia on a plan designed to nab you somehow.

But it was a laugh.

Reply #227109 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Something for nothing and the fame to boot haha.

Reply #227150 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Pfffft....Like I wasn't famous already

Reply #227177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

24 a piece 8.45 to go 2nd quarter game two

Reply #227258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

crocs up at half time the crowd should bring them home

Reply #227260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

crocs win 82-77

Reply #227264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:30 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754