Rat10
Years ago

Devin Harris buzzer beater

Thought this one was worth sharing. Amazing shot.

http://linky.com.au/6wtmn

Topic #19191 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Barely a fraction of a second in it. Fumbles, regains, flings - sinks it. Incredible!

Going back to LeBron's 16 in 2 minutes from the other day, or that kid winning from 8 down with 45 seconds left - if there's something AFL doesn't really have, it's that rapid build up of huge successive plays to fire up the crowd. In AFL, each time you lose a bit of that in returning the ball to the centre and so on.

Reply #227269 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I don't think you lose any more momentum when the ball returns to the centre in football than you do when a timeout, floor-sweep or foul is called in bball. If anything, the time when the footy is being run back to the centre is time for the crowd to get louder and start chants etc.

Great play by Devin.

Reply #227270 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Reply #227293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should be travel shouldn't it?

Reply #227312 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Anon

i thought the same thing first time i saw it but the ball is knocked loose from his hands so from my understanding it isnt a travel

Reply #227342 | Report this post

Dang!  
Years ago

Its almost as good as the Norwood Vs Eagles Grand final ending..

Reply #227413 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754