Isaac
Years ago

Video Friday: Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy

Thought this was refreshing as we head into the weekend. IMO, this is a must-watch. If you skip this (because it's a link) and watch Fred and Sharon (because it's embedded), I will be greatly concerned!

Everything's amazing, nobody's happy

Then, let's follow that with one of the world's most poorly made videos. I'm hoping this is a viral marketing campaign and not a serious effort. Apparently, Fred and Sharon make movies...

Topic #19196 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

In the 80's - if you couldn't rap it ... it couldn't be taught

Reply #227314 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

SVD i am amazed that piracy is still an issue these days. With the corporates pumping money into quality campaigns like that how did people not get the message that piracy is wrong.

Reply #227318 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

And those high priced campaign still exist Kent, a couple of recent ones shown in the UK...

Reply #227451 | Report this post

meg  
Years ago

Slightly freaked out now, Isaac...I don't usually click on links that have my name emblazoned across the top!

Reply #229264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:23 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754