COOPZ
Years ago

Brett Maher's career stats

ok, so now that mahersy has called it a day, i was wondering a couple of his career stats, so decided to surf the net as see what was out there.

but surprisingly I am struggling to find definitive stats. there are so many sites, and some differ on their numbers.

firstly, how many games has he played?
i think its 520 (263 at the dome), but some other people are making me think 520 may be wrong.

also, i can see on nblstats website that he has amazingly averaged 16.88 points per game over his 18 NBL seasons, but i cant find anywhere what his total career NBL points are?

and before you say to multiply the average with his games played, it is 8,777.6, how do you score .6 of a point? i was hoping for the exact number.

Topic #19202 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

16.88 is probably a rounded off figure and could be something like 16.88075 for example which when multiplied by the number of games played comes to an even number of points.

Reply #227389 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Coopz - This will give you his stats up until the strt of the season.
Page 4
http://linky.com.au/m6fzh

Then you would just need to add the stats from this season from here..
http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=playerstats-playeraggregates&PI=1

Reply #227393 | Report this post

COOPZ  
Years ago

thanks skip, that gives me another 2 different answers that i havent come acorrs yet:

8,938pts in 523 games.

but it makes alot more sense.

thanks for your help, i think this is correct.

Reply #227395 | Report this post

COOPZ  
Years ago

ok, so now i find out that the official nbl site doesnt include his playoff game.

so the official is now:

8941pts in 524 games

Reply #227469 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:24 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754