Anonymous
Years ago

Double header at AAMI firday the 13th

so excited...... Port V St Kilda Crows V Swans.
Times TBA but should be really good. Cant remember it happening before so i cant wait

Topic #19239 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

they should have the crows game first so when port plays it looks like they have got a crowd after last weeks pi-- poor effort of so called fans.

Reply #227821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH your helerious anon.

who will be laughing when port adeliade finish above adelaide.

Reply #227824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You need crowds to get money to survive..

Reply #227838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Port game starts around 3pm, crows at 6.30pm

Reply #227841 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Yeah that 8900 hardly beats the 6000 that showed up to the crows vs eagles game does it?

Reply #227846 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol, that was in Alice Springs you numbnut!

Can't wait for the double header. I've got a feeling there will be a lot of Saints fans in Crows guernseys and a lot of Swans fans in teal :P Should be great.

Reply #227851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ports last three matches: 19,000, 23,000, 18,000
Crows last three matches: 40,000, 37,000, 37,000

Reply #227868 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

yeah i know but what im trying to say is that the nab Cup is hardly a judge of a teams support. The Nab Cup is a joke. Those stats came in 2 completely different seasons, the crows were play off bound and at port choco made it his mission to scare away any supporters left by saying that the season was a write off. I challenge the crows to maintain those crowd numbers during a losing season!

Reply #227959 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Pity we don't have too many of those :P

I agree though, Port fans can be forgiven for not taking the NAB Cup that seriously but I would've thought their curiosity in the younger players would warrant a crowd of at least 15,000. Let's not forget that a good percentage of Saturdays crowd were either Cats or Crows fans like me, too.

Reply #227977 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Not sure about the amount of Crows and Geelong supporters there X. But last year was a really frustraing year of football, i forced myself to every game and came home miserable most weeks and thats why i understand the low crowds. Its frustrating that with the amount of talent we have we continue to underacheive, Cam Falloon's fitness coaching this year should help Port soooooooo soooooooo much.

Reply #227988 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Maybe you guys wouldn't be as frustrated if you didn't overrate your team's talent then.

Reply #227995 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

XztatiK we dont overate it, its that damn good! Port have alot more talent then adelaidea and are looking at a successful season this year reentering the finals.

Reply #228004 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

And who is it that's over rated?

Reply #228022 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

If you think you're team last year was finals-worthy you're kidding yourself.

Do you want a list of overrated players? Here are a few:

Motlop: doesn't touch it for games on end then suddenly goes for 6 goals and he's a superstar!

S.Burgoyne: Shows flashes of brilliance but not worthy of his elite reputation.

Toby Thurstans: He's on an AFL list. That makes him overrated.

Lade: Used to be good.

Brogan: Didn't used to be good.

Pearce: Rising star pfft.

Overall I just think it would save you a lot of disappointment if you guys accepted that your list is shitehouse now :P

I love footy banter :D

Reply #228075 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Wow thats some substantial evidence you have put down...cough cough

Reply #228280 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754