skip
Years ago

Wheeler Fundraiser teams announced

Boti has also announced the teams for the State of Origin game in a few weeks at the Dome.

Victoria will be led by Chris Anstey. the rest of the team consists of David Barlow, Mat Campbell, Brad Davidson, Tommy Greer, Luke Kendall, Glen Saville, Jason Smith & David Stiff. A finall rookie player will also be added.

For the Home team Brett Maher leads the way. joining him is Joe Ingles, Luke Schenscher, Darren Ng, Brad Hill, Jason Dix, Matt Sutton and MARK WORTHINGTON!

Wortho is a WA boy but wants to be involved. Still a couple of names to be added to the SA team it would seem. I notice Jacob Holmes and Oscar Forman arent listed, who are the first two that come to my mind that I would like to see play (other than Newley). I would have also liked to see Heal suit up as well. mentioned to Mahersy at the MVP dinner that it would be good to see him Vs Heal in a 3 point shoot out before the game which Mahersy seemed keen for.

Either way, should be a great day.

Topic #19244 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Oscar is having ankle surgery in about a week so won't be playing basketball this off-season. Keeps threatening to come and work for me for a few months.

Not sure re Jake - might have a holiday booked or something?

Reply #227899 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Tony Ronaldson and Andrew gaze should be representing SA as they were both boring in Adelaide.

What about Paul Rogers? or Gary Boodnikoff

Reply #227900 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Opps that born in Adelaide, but Ronaldson has been boring for a few years now. Andrew is not boring but steve is on the Fox coverage.

Reply #227903 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Pretty sure Jacob is heading overseas soon, if he hasn't already for 4 or so weeks so won't be in Australia for the game.

Reply #227928 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, you can use Oscar as your typist. You dictate and he types the messages on this forum you normally do and have little time for.

Reply #227979 | Report this post

Mich  
Years ago

do u need to pre-buy tix to this game or just rock up on the day??

Reply #228356 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You could safely show up on the day, but booking beforehand would give the organisers a better indication of how they're travelling.

Reply #228386 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Bump.

Does anyone have an up date on Brett Wheeler and his liver illness?

Reply #293386 | Report this post

Oscar makes a good house cleaner if tonites game anything to go by.

Reply #293421 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:53 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754