The_Champ33
Years ago

Amare won't be back this season

http://linky.com.au/f1th9

Can the Suns reach the playoffs and go far without Amare? Will Shaq turn back the clock?

How will this affect the Suns come playoff time if they make it?

Please share your thoughts.

Topic #19259 | Report this topic

haha  
Years ago

they wont make it... no way.. now how

Reply #228116 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Shaq's been playing well but I can't see him dragging his 375 pound frame round the court for 35 minutes for the rest of the season without injury.

Reply #228131 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

if they make it they wont go far becoz lack of bench n no best player

Reply #228137 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Suns are irrelevant they will never win again, they got screwed by the NBA 2 years ago then they blew up their team.

Reply #228156 | Report this post

Tank mode

Reply #228159 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

They are still winning games without Amare. I dont see them going a long way in the playoffs but you never know. Nobody can stop shaq atm, if he stays healthy, he will be a force come playoff time. As aaronbrucefan said, their lack of depth is a massive issue.

Reply #228179 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Just thought i would point out, as self indulgent as it is, that i predicted the suns would miss the play-offs at the start of the year. Back when people were shouting me down, claiming that with coach Porter teaching D first they would be a force.

Yay me.

(probably should point out for first time readers- i have made perhaps a ga-zillion predictions and this is my first hit.)

Reply #228216 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754