Rip City is back!!
Years ago

Beat LA - Viva Rip City

Oh yeah baby!!! a healthy Oden (fingers crossed on that one) and the most underrated superstar player in the league in Brandon Roy and some super young talent.. bring on the playoffs!!!

Topic #19278 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

I dont mean to be negative but i cant see the Blazers going deep in the playoffs...

Reply #228422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Neither can I, can't win in the road, too young an inexperienced but will be scary in a year or 2.

This years it comes down to:

Celtics
Cavs
Spurs
Lakers

And maybe:

Magic
Hornets

Reply #228424 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

I don't think you can leave Utah out.

Reply #228506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woops, didn't mean too leave Utah out Run TMC, that was a mistake.

Reply #228557 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah I agree with:
Celtics
Cavs
Spurs
Lakers

If the Celtics keep up with these injuries, I see the Cavs going through, and maybe against the Spurs if they are healthy.

Regarding the Blazers, even if Oden is fit, I think he will be a solid centre at best, maybe borderline all star. But I would still have money on him retiring at 28 or something due to injury. Roy isn't underrated anymore, there is heaps of hype surrounding him.

Reply #228640 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:36 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754