skull
Years ago

Anstey has the last laugh??

tigers played well tonight,percentage basketball,
going to there strengths inside,also gaurds hitting shots and ere & barlow menacing.
basketball wise, the best executed game of the series.

wortho and smith didnt click,
ingles and his brain need to get on the same page and burston needs to become a bit more then just a
"minor distraction" to anstey.

the chances of croswell beating gibson again are slim,the chances of anstey beating burston again are very good,the chances of joe and his brain meeting up again is anyone's guess ????
that leaves us with the g/f deciding matchups of wortho and smith vs ere and barlow

an old larry bird quote.....

LET'S ROLL THE DICE!!

Topic #19293 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'm in!!!!!

bring on G5......

Reply #228580 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

The dice says Tigers by 9 pts in Game 5.....

Reply #228584 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

That's wierd my dice says Dragons by 3.

Reply #228587 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

There is onlt one side who can make big scores. If the Tigers can post 100 they win.

Reply #228626 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

my dice say Tigers will win the whinging at the officials by heaps

Reply #228637 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Go and have a look at Barlow and Ere's scoring at Hisense arena.....might give you a gauge as to what should happen.

Reply #228644 | Report this post

mr black  
Years ago

Would love to see it...but it would take nothing short of a miracle for the tigers to win game 5

Reply #228680 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:38 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754