warthog
Years ago

Citizen Dusty

there was a piece on the abc news last night about dusty interested in becoming a citizen - tied in with him interested in being here in the long term

dustys don't come along very often - 36ers should take a look at a good long term deal to the extent they can under the new nbl rules

Topic #1930 | Report this topic

Jasmine  
Years ago

Agreed. Aussie citizen or not, he deserves the max amount of years for the max amount of dollars allowed under NBL rules. Sixers management better not let him go!

Reply #21944 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

dont know about max contracts. He should get paid a lot but i'm not sure if any club can really put players on full max contracts these days, incase something goes wrong. It would be great he became as ozzie but i will beleive all of this when it happens same with Mee.

Reply #21982 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

I'm not concerned about Darnell either way. Dust is young, and if he wants long term, after what he has produced in a Sixers uniform, it would be ridiculous not to sign him.

Not only does Dusty deserve it, but come on, the Admin owes the Sixers fans aswell, think of all the money they are saving by producing no half time entertainment! It's all good to sell expensive tickets, as long as you offer a decent product! Securing Rychart is a step in the right direction.

Reply #22055 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:28 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754