Isaac
Years ago

NH: CSA - Threadless $5 t-shirt sale

A quick Community Service Announcement if you don't mind:

Some of you may remember me spruiking Threadless.com on here in the early days when it was nowhere near the size it is now. They make interesting t-shirts and the prices are generally very good.

I must've bought 15-20 from them over the years.

Often, they have $10 sales and people get a little excited but right now they are running a $5 sale until March 23. Get in quick though because many sizes sell out fast.

Buy through this link and I might get a kickback in the form of credit towards expanding my collection: Threadless.com.

Topic #19332 | Report this topic

Harry  
Years ago

I'm not a fan of buying clothes online. These shirts look interesting and i would definitely buy some if they had a store in Adelaide.

Reply #229018 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Someone was selling a few of them at Womad for $25 each. Measure a shirt you've already got and check Threadless' sizing chart.

Just placed an order for six between my brother and I.

Reply #229022 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

These are great shirts - have about 10 - they make up the bulk of my T-shirt wardrobe.

Great quality shirts.

Reply #229051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How are the sizes?
Are they a small fit or normal fit??

Reply #229053 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Large will fit a tubby gent

Reply #229062 | Report this post

Years ago

how much is shipping?

Reply #229070 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sizing guesses relative to 36ers players:

Burdon, wearing it tight for the ladies: M
Maher, in something colourful to match his holiday house: L
Holmes, because he gets upset if he has to wear shirt and pants for longer than three hours: XL or 2XL

Shipping seems to depend on the shirts you get and volume. First order I placed last night was US$15 for three, a guy here in the office ordered six for the same shipping total so volume seems to be the key. Should be around AU$10-15 all up to your door.

Reply #229083 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

That other t-shirt site that pops up in ads every now and again looks good too. Their shirts are $6 I think. Some funny Flight of the Conchords designs. Anyone ordered from there?

Reply #229094 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Have ordered a few from Busted Tees before though their sizing may be smaller. Quality of fabric and print is fine though.

Reply #229131 | Report this post

piriepanthers  
Years ago

I ordered 8 T-Shirts with fregith came $61 with freight, so at $7.625 per shirt, it's a bargain...

Reply #229205 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754