4eva
Years ago

Where's the Pudd?

just wondering if Andrew Puddifoot is playing for the Lions this season? He was listed last week as returning this year but then I read another article and it appears he has left along with Reeves, Graves and a few other strong players.

Can anyone enlighten me as to where this great player's wherabouts? Think I also read in the paper the other day that he is going to be part of some wedding party in the States along with his wife, not sure if this has anything to do with it?

Topic #19344 | Report this topic

Godzilla  
Years ago

Pudds is planning on moving over to America with his wife since she is from Oregon.

Reply #229103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

use to love watching him play open ball at school.Oh go Cabra ball.

Reply #229113 | Report this post

gravy has retired and is an assistant with the lions and zane is in bendigo playing seabl.

Reply #229129 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

I got married a while back, so wife bought heap of bridal magazines etc.

Puddy was a featured groom! Full spread on his wedding, photos, descriptions of all details etc.

Reply #229155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last I hear he was talking about playing Slam Ball in the US. HPerfect game for that lad. Full contact bball! He will tear it up!

Reply #233961 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:43 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754