Topic #19364 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

will it be on espn? if yes, when?

Reply #229385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.yourtv.com.au

all games are now early morning stuff...

Reply #229392 | Report this post

march madness  
Years ago

stefan curry v pat mills - NBA scouts dream!

Reply #229393 | Report this post

march madness  
Years ago

did you see the lay up towards the end - cross over from top of key between 2 defenders then steps - back spin and reverse no - look layup on 2 more defenders - then 30 secs later catch and shoot off the NIT logo from a curl cut - gold

Reply #229394 | Report this post

march madness  
Years ago

http://linky.com.au/7jsgq

is the NIT website

Reply #229402 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Baynes with 19pts for the losing WSU side ...

Reply #229405 | Report this post

crowfan  
Years ago

yes that spin drive lay up followed by that deep three on the next possession was absolute GOLDD..

Really can't wait for the curry vs mills match up.

I Dont think Foxtel (ESPN) are playing this game though, i can't find it in the online guide.

Reply #229430 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Mills vs Curry matchup will be amazing. If Mills can shut Curry down i.e Hold him to no more than 15 points, then Mills will definately consolidate his place as a 1st round draft pick.
He also needs to shoot the ball well. Some scouts feel he is taking shots which he is lacks control of--i.e Off-balanced shots and fadeaways, so now would be a great time to silence those fools who are sipping on the Haterade!

Reply #229493 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754