SKUX101
Years ago

Corey Webster going nutz in NZNBL

Scores of 33, 38 and 43 in his first three games.
He went 8/12 on 3-point attempts today.
Dude is rebounding great as well-Had 8 the other night
I have been saying it all along--He deserved more game time for the Breakers. Thats one hell of an effort for a 19 year old, i believe.

Topic #19382 | Report this topic

inspiredworlds  
Years ago

wow, those are some good stats

Reply #229566 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I believe his dad is coaching him too.

Reply #229589 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

What are you trying to say Isaac? He's just a balla. Have him in a Waikato Pistons Singlet, a Stars singlet or a Cougars singlet, It wouldn't matter.
It's not like his shooting poor precentages either. 8/12 from 3-point is enough to darken the stadium!

Reply #229631 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not implying anything negative - just noting that he'd have to deal with a bit of pressure because of that and is responding brilliantly. The Heat lost their entire starting five (Hayden Allen, Tim Behrendorff, Oscar Forman, Mika Vukona, Jarrod Kenny) from last season yet still managed to put up 122 points in a 40 minute game, led by Webster.

Hopefully he has a role with the Breakers or elsewhere despite the probable change to 40 minutes in the Australian NBL next season.

Reply #229634 | Report this post

ray jay  
Years ago

Anyone know where i can watch some video footage of Corey playin for the heat?

Reply #230397 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754