Southern Joe
Years ago

A Series Of Discussion Blogs about the "New" NBL

Hello.

This is my first official post on this site. I have scoured these forums prev. from time to time .. but these days I'm mainly an OzHo tragic.

Anywho ..... I've started Blogging ..... & here's an intro blog into a series of blogs about how I believe the new NBL should look & feel. I'm up for any constructive conversation on each blog.

http://newnblbysj.blogspot.com/

Clickity Click!!!

Topic #19414 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

did you post something on here???

Reply #229882 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

Yes,

A link.

Reply #229889 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

*facepalm*

Reply #229907 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

http://newnblbysj.blogspot.com/

Reply #229937 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Are you intending to ask questions and/or take feedback to generate discussion, or just state what you think should happen?

Reply #229945 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

I think just posting the same link over and over again is a good start.

Reply #229946 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

To isaac.

All of the above.

Reply #229996 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

OK, cool. Just didn't see many questions in a quick read of your opening blog. I also think you've made two mistakes, so I'll give you a bit of feedback. 1. I think it'll suffer a bit because of "TLDR", and 2. invited visits to the site with just the one entry (means people may visit once and not again). In your future entries, maybe summarise points in places, use more bullet points, etc - make it so someone can skim but still get your points.

If you want to generate discussion, I'd do it at the forums you've mentioned and maybe summarise at your blog otherwise I'm not sure enough people will click through to see your entries?

Reply #230001 | Report this post

Southern Blow  
Years ago

oh god.

Reply #230007 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:12 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754