LA Boy
Years ago

Basketball Ratings on OneHD

Just wondering if anyone know how the ratings been going for NBA and NCAA for OneHD. Not complaining but why is basketball on at weird as hell times; 2:00am. Why can't they alternate it a little bit more from day-day.

Topic #19464 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

i think they play it live and have been showing replays of NCAA as well. I just tape the games i cant see, my only hope is that the other networks start to get their act together and give a shit about the digital content.

As for the ratings i would not have a clue, i guess they are published somewhere.

Reply #230377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NCAA has been on early hours, hence the games have been live...more to come this weekend too i would say with the final four now about to explode!

Reply #230381 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yes - both NCAA Final Four games are being broadcast on One HD this Sunday on delay as follows:

- 9:00pm Michigan State vs Connecticut
- 11:00pm Villanova vs North Carolina

However you can watch both games live on the Internet in near HD quality through CBS (I think) using the link below:

http://mmod.ncaa.com/?source=mktg_09MMOD_EMnc319

Or click here yo go there directly: http://linky.com.au/7fenm

Reply #230405 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

but what I mean is motor racing, AFL has been on replay almost every night, why can't they do something similar just 2 nights for basketball to balance things out

Reply #230409 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

The irony is that basketball coverage has been harder to follow now that TenHD has become OneHD...

Reply #230415 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

yeah I thought it's been harder to follow too

Reply #230424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your right dracula but why not just record the live broadcast if there isnt going to be a replay?

Reply #230467 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754