Anonymous
Years ago

Local talent in line for the new nbl

With the new nbl or what ever it maybe called not so far away i thought it may be time to throw up a few names who should be given some consideration. Keith Krause,Bungy,Jarrod Younie,young webber from norwood,Dan Lean and hoban and burdon should be solid contributors!

Topic #19472 | Report this topic

asd  
Years ago

You could have picked a better selection than that

Reply #230476 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The April Fools jokes are meant to finish at midday.

Reply #230477 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Even if there were 100 teams in the New NBL, those guys would not be considered.

Reply #230482 | Report this post

MBTM  
Years ago

dan lean is a great player for his age. i wouldnt be suprised if he did suit up for sixers some day

Reply #230486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go jump shin splints

Reply #230489 | Report this post

ship'em'out  
Years ago

Jarrod Younie......hahahaha

Reply #230490 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hoban and Burdon would be considered, but not the rest. This is either a prankster or a very, very hopeful individual. If the number of teams shrink, the opportunities for players like this will be even fewer.

Reply #230491 | Report this post

bulls4eva  
Years ago

hahah nice april fools joke, what a stupid thread

younie?? ha hahaha

Reply #230492 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

I have it from a good source* that Jarrod Younie is an awesome player and should be playing NBL.

* Source may have been Jarrod Younie

Reply #230537 | Report this post

bulls4eva  
Years ago

with lips that big im sure all the noise that come with the wind when he is running sounds like anything you want it to

Reply #230556 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754