AK-47
Years ago

Bogut out for season

http://linky.com.au/b6643

Thought Bucks might have been in the run for the 8th spot in the east but obviously not...

Hopefully Bogut can return next year raring to go..

Good luck to the big fella

Topic #19494 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

Also read Iverson is out for the season too.. is that good or bad for the Pistons?

Reply #230788 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

I heard it on ESPN the other day that he will be somewhere else next season. Clearly, he hasn't worked at the Pistons!

Reply #230794 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

iverson said he'd rather retire than come off the bench

Reply #230798 | Report this post

platinum fronts  
Years ago

Didn't Bogut get lucky? If he was trying for that contract extension this off-season he wouldn't have gotten anywhere near what he got out of the Bucks last year. They'll regret blowing so many millions on a middle of the road talent.

Reply #230815 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Where does everyone think Iverson will end up next season?

He seems to be a bit of a cancer and im sure he will have to take a reasonable pay cut if he wants to continue next year..

Reply #230826 | Report this post

Clips  
Years ago

Iverson won't take a huge pay cut. Actually I read on a Minny site that they would be happy to have him and pay handsomely for it, being that they are the only ones who can afford it and aren't expected to be in contention for anyone major in the 2010 free agency pool.

Reply #230859 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

Iverson can't play in a team concept - he needs to be the star - the reason he wasn't slected for the last Olympics ..... after all there is a big I in Iverson

Reply #231223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:21 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754