Quagmire
Years ago

NBA on ONE- now thats a good friday. *Spoiler

Little hung-over, cant wait for the games to begin.

I think the bulls are favourites to win, but a lot depends on how they defend Miller, he is so important to the 76ers.

Figure i'll watch and make some comments as i go... more than welcome to join me.

Topic #19547 | Report this topic

Quagmire  
Years ago

Half time and they are all square at 50.

Philly look the better team, i think Miller is going to be difference.

First time i've got to see Rose and he looks good, though he does jump to pass a lot and some of his plays are predictable.

Philly obviously would love to see Dalembert convert that jumper from the free throw line, it would help their guards get some space down low.

Reply #231446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you planning on talking to yourself all day? Fightclub? Hank? etc

Reply #231450 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Not a bad game, 4th quarter the Bulls have maintained their 3 quarter time lead.

Question is can Philly get some stops?

Reply #231451 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Doesnt look like it....Chicago are running away with it

Reply #231452 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Bulls look at their best when Rose and Miller play that high screen, Miller can hit the mid range jumper or swing it to Gordon for the trey.

Bulls must make a trade to get a good big man to play alongside Rose. Sacrifice who-ever and make a move.

Rose is a star, he will always take his teams to the play-offs. He will need a star running mate to have a chance to win it all.

Bulls should do what-ever they can to get either Bosh or Amare.

Reply #231455 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Bosh will sign by the mid-point of next season when Toronto realise he'll walk away for nothing at the end of the season anyway. Good times to be a Bulls fan.

The interesting thing will be to see what happens with Ben Gordon in the off-season.

Reply #231456 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I don't think you want him if your a bulls fan... at least not for the money he is going to be asking...

Salmons can shoot just as well... and they'll have Deng back too..

Switched over to the Lakers game and i take it all back- Bynum is a monster and will dominate as he gets older...

LA unbackable championship favourites at this point.

Reply #231457 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Odom just denied Nene in epic fashion.

Lakers cruising and will win this easy.

(bigger kiss of death than that?)

Reply #231459 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

Quagmire- thanks for been honest and finally accepting Bynum to become a force. He looked good today. If I were him I wouldn't play on Sunday. In fact, I'd ask to sit out all Memphis games.

Earlier this year after the first time I saw Rose play I actually thought he's the best PG in the league, while I got trashed alot for thinking that but the way he took over in that game (it was against Jazz and he was blowing by D-Will at will) he will at least be the best one day.

Finally, OneHD really came at the wrong time! it's keeping people home instead of going outside spending money!

Reply #231470 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

As a hoops junkie, i have to say that having NBA on free to air is just awesome. Can't wait for the play-offs!

Reply #231509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just bought an HD TV tuner for my computer..
only to realise that (ONE HD) is no longer showing NBA games according to my tv guide..

i hate australia right now...

afl, cricket loving dopes...

Reply #231544 | Report this post

jso1980  
Years ago

I just bought an HD TV tuner for my computer..
only to realise that (ONE HD) is no longer showing NBA games according to my tv guide..

i hate australia right now...

afl, cricket loving dopes...

Reply #231546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they are showing the NBA, April 20th the NBA Finals Start on ONE HD.

Reply #231553 | Report this post

jso1980  
Years ago

Woohoo!!

Reply #231561 | Report this post

jso  
Years ago

http://sydney.citysearch.com.au/tvguide/5/09:00#tvGuideTable_1

NBA Starts Monday 20th at 10:00am starting with a 3 hours HD slot!!

hooyeah!

Reply #231793 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:08 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754