Isaac
Years ago

ESPN writers' NBA award picks

Start with the rookies where three different players get a vote (Hollinger's is no surprise). MVP has 19/20 votes going to one player - see if you can guess who the other player is before hitting the links. Three players get votes for DPOTY, again with an overwhelming favourite.

MIP and COTY are the closest of the races.

Topic #19571 | Report this topic

rotateonthis  
Years ago

I think Brook Lopez should win it but he wont.
13 and 8 with 1.8 Blocks at 53% and 79% gets my lot.
I also think he will be a 20 and 10 with 2.5 blocks dominant center within 2 seasons .

Reply #231772 | Report this post

how hilarious is jason Terry's head

Reply #231777 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I know... He's the only player in the NBA that they could make a bobble-head of, and still keep the original head/body ratio.

Rookie of the year is hard this year, but I think the fact that Rose has been doing it on a playoff team has locked it up for him. The draft turned out to be more solid than I initially thought, though.

I would have guessed Kobe originally, as there is alwyas some writer that gives out Kobe-love.

Reply #231800 | Report this post

Basket73  
Years ago

lebron should get MVP for sure

Reply #231828 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

while they are around it's always going to be either Kobe or LeBron - as they are 2 of the greatest players to play in the league

Reply #231864 | Report this post

D.Rose  
Years ago

LOL, Brook Lopez...cmon dude.

Derrick Rose lead his team to the playoffs playing PG. Pretty much averaging 17/4/6 on 48% shooting...what else do you want??

Reply #231890 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Rose IS roty.

Reply #231931 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754