Anonymous
Years ago

KG and the General - Great Show - Terrible Site

I am a huge fan of the show but I'm finding the podcasting section of the site just a little frustrating. Like most people I'm not able to listen to the show live so I rely on podcasts. The podcasts haven't been uploaded for ages either on the official site or itunes. The latest one has been "Episode 17" and its been like that for the past few weeks. Also, there only appears to be a video podcast and not an audio version. Its hard enough to attract new listeners without making it nearly impossible for people who actually want to listen to it from listening to it. It really is a poor setup. All they need to do is update their podcasts and make it available in audio and it'd be easy as. Anyone else been having similar trouble?

Topic #19636 | Report this topic

DoDaBonk  
Years ago

Anon, I made contact with their webmaster about similar things.
I mentioned that they havent updated their 'Best of the week' items,and it would be helpful to have some sort of index for their podcasts. I dont particularly want to download 170Mb of data, only to find out it is three weeks old, or that I have already heard those stories.
How hard is it to give us a brief description of what is contained in the podcast? And why arent the 'best of the week' stories being updated.
Answer I got was.................none!!
Not a good way to promote the show.
Perhaps if people keep asking we might get some improvement, but at the moment, even though the show is quite good, they dont seem to have much support happening.
Let me know if you get anything worthwhile.

Reply #232581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got a reply to my email saying a new site was coming out which will address all the issues I raised. When the updated site comes out I do not know.

Reply #233557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754