No.

Reply #232664 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I'd say they're a 2/10 chance.

Reply #232665 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

Don't know if they will win today but they will send it to a fifth either today or in the next game.

Reply #232667 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Nah no chance as Boozer is back ;)

Reply #232670 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Bynum beats Collins.
Gasol beats Boozer.
Odom beats AK
Bryant just beats Brewer.
Williams beats Fisher.

Jazz have a one in 5 chance of winning.

Reply #232671 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

*mild spoiler*

Whoooa, is that right?? 9 1st-Q rebounds for CB! In the first 10 minutes! He's going all Mark Davis on em...

Reply #232672 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Shoot Ronnie! Don't hesitate! Shoot!

Ak playing out of his skin, same for the Booze....

Dare to dream...

Odom is still one of my favourite players to watch.

Reply #232676 | Report this post

Jc  
Years ago

Odom is still one of my favourite players to watch.

same

Reply #232678 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Jazz playing well but have not got the lead they needed... LA still favourites to win this game.

Loving AK's game...

Reply #232684 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

For those watching on ONE... Sir Charles right on the money at half time, saying the pace of the game suits LA. Slow, low scoring means LA is never out of the game, Kobe 1-10 but with all Jazz players defending him, Lamar getting put-backs galore.

Reply #232690 | Report this post

bron  
Years ago

if the jazz kept lamar off the boards they would've been winning by 20

Reply #232692 | Report this post

The Bryant & Gasol combo will go all the way this year. Boozer will do a great job but nobody can stop the Lakers when they start to play to play defence.

Reply #232697 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Reading ESPN you would think the Jazz have zero chance of beating the Lakers this series. I agree that the style played in the first two games would of led to any early exit, but playing a slow 'execution' style of game seems to be something the Lakers like less and has given the jazz a chance.

The complete lack of respect given towards the jazz and its star duo of William and Boozer is amazing to me.

'The jazz held Kobe to 4-24 and still only managed a 2pt victory'

How about the fact that Williams had his worst play-off game in his early but quality play-off career?

How about the fact the jazz were horrible from the line and could easily have extended the lead to a comfortable double figure margin had they shot well from the stripe?

It just stinks of a league that promotes its popular teams/players. Sports broadcasters and the league scratching each others backs, speaking of Bryant like he is a living legend, i don't recall MJ ever going 4-24 in a game without trying to take it inside, i do remember him torching the jazz when sick as a dog with the flu....

Lakers are not the sure thing people see them to be.

If you play a slow paced, grind it out type of play-off game, it comes down to who executes at the end of the game and for all the hype about Kobe being the best closer in the game- i just don't see it.

This series is far from over. Even if the jazz drop a game at home, it is not beyond reasonable doubt that they can win in LA, they have proven they can score on that court, they just need to implement a pressured half-court game that can frustrate and clog the Lakers offence.

A fit D-Will is just as able to close out games as Kobe. Now he just has to do it 3 more times...

Reply #232867 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

Apparently no looks a bit silly now.
Byah

Reply #232896 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754