hereschenes
Years ago

Nuggets @ Hornets Game 4 (spoiler)

http://linky.com.au/npbq4

Hornets currently down by 56 in the fourth!! Is this some sort of record?

Topic #19686 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Lost by 58 on their home court. Imagine the crowd reaction. Wow.

Reply #233197 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I don't think there would have been much crowd left by the fourth quarter.

I noted a few Hornets Ts in the play-by-play... seems like it was a fairly petulant display. Oh well, time to start thinking about the off-season... :( I wonder if they'll move Chandler for real this time?

Reply #233199 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Does this series suggest that Denver are the real deal?

Seeing Denver this season they seem a much more focused, disciplined team, with guys like JR Smith and The Birdman under control.

Assuming Denver goes on to win the series, they will play the winner of Dallas/San Antonio, and I cannot see either beating the Nuggets right now. Plus Denver will have home court in the series.

Without getting too far ahead of ourselves, is it looking like a Denver v Lakers West finals? Houston will get by Portland, and will probably take the Lakers to 6 games. The Kobe/Odom/Gasol factor will be too much for Houston to manage, IMO.

Reply #233200 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Agree, I would definitely pick a Denver vs LA West Finals matchup at this stage.

Reply #233201 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Yeah Denver are looking fresh this year and Billups is the man. He's nailing 3's from the carpark every game. I'm def picking them to face L.A in the West. Out east it's a bit harder to pick who's gona face the Cavs

Reply #233204 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It's nice to see that the Nuggets and (fingers crossed) Houston will be getting out of the first round.

Pathetic by the Hornets.

Reply #233206 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

I wouldn't write Dallas off just yet, I think they could beat Denver. Their main guys have all been to the Finals before and they have been playing near their best over the past few weeks. They have a lot more weapons than the Hornets have and have had very close games with Denver this season.

Reply #233215 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

I hope Patrick Mills gets drafted to the Nuggets.

Under this team and Billups he'll become good.

Reply #233263 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

they got beaten 58 at home! errr

Reply #233266 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

TMC,

True, dallas are playing well right now, and like you said, have many pieces of that 2006 line-up that went to the Finals, plus Kidd. But Denver to me is too athletic for Dallas, and K-Mart always does a great job defending Dirk. I still give the nod to Denver, because they have home court advantage, and playing as well as anyone at the moment.

But who knows, maybe New Orleans and San Antonio will rise from the dead and win 3 straight - then we will have Hornets v Spurs!

Reply #233325 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

If the Hornets win 3 straight, I will change my forum name to DDFan.

Reply #233345 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754