Isaac
Years ago

NH: Video Friday - Early Edition: Sungha Jung

Why had no one yet told me about South Korean fingerstyle guitar prodigy Sungha Jung?!

Some of these videos are of him playing at the age of 11-12 yo.

He covers a number of classic tracks and the arrangements seem to emulate more than just the guitar. I'm pretty sure Cobain couldn't have played Teen Spirit like this!

Smells Like Teen Spirit:

California Dreaming:

Living on a Prayer:

Jump:

And there are a fair few more: Sungha Jung on YouTube.

The video fun doesn't stop there. Check out this promo for the new Philips 21:9 TV: Philips Carousel.

IMO, one day in the distant future, sports events will be recorded by 3D cameras that give data which is rendered in extreme detail live meaning that cameras can fly through and watch from any angle, or replays could be viewed at any speed from anywhere to check controversial incidents, etc. Until then, we've got cops vs clowns.

Topic #19712 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

That cops V clown video was awesome! Thanks for posting.

Reply #233556 | Report this post

im_inlove_143  
Years ago

this kid is awesome....
wish i could play like that...

Reply #248944 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754