LC
Years ago

Orlando vs Boston - Game 1 **Spoiler**

Half-way through the second quarter, it remains a tight contest with the Magic holding a slender 32-30 lead.

Interesting to note that Rondo started off poorly and Stephon Marbury has stepped up, hitting 4/6 from the field to have 8 points already with 2 assists.

Dwight Howard has 7 rebounds but a puzzling 2 points! Perkins doing a great job on him...

ESPN Live Stats:
http://linky.com.au/znoyi

Topic #19757 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

I like Perkins, he always seems to be working his but off. This should be a good tight series.

Reply #234012 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Go you Magic!! Up by 10 now, but it seems too good to be true...

Reply #234013 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Celtics have dug themselves a hole (is that SHOT themsleves?...down 36-54 at the main break.

C's shooting just 39.5% from the field and just 2/8 from downtown, whereas the Magic are 52.4% from the field and 3/8 from downtown. Boston are yet to attempt a single free throw!!!!

Reply #234015 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Why couldn't they play like this on Sunday??

Reply #234016 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I don't think they were great on Sunday DB5 - more that the Bulls had already given it all and had nothing left.

Does anyone know what BA is on the nba.com box score? Blocks against?

Reply #234020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

game gone, shame. Did not see the C's winning the series after the stuggles with the bulls but though they would do better. I guess its just one game but it will be a hell of a loss.

Reply #234022 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Yes BA is Blocks Against.

I think when Magic have a good shooting night no team can beat them. That is why they shouldn't be written off. With Howard in the middle Boston are going to have a hard time advancing!

Reply #234024 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

C's back to within 10 points early in the 4th...Rondo has picked it up hitting 10/12 from the FT line in the 3rd quarter! Also has 8 boards and 6 assists.

Reply #234028 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

C's nail back to back threes with 2:40 left to get within 6 points

Reply #234034 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Arrrgh! Here they come... Orlando seem to have a problem finishing out games.

Reply #234037 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Lets go Celtics!

Reply #234038 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

4 point game with 1:36 to go...

Reply #234039 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Damn Rondo can be frustrating sometimes! If that 3 which went in and out from ray ray had dropped...

Reply #234041 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

95-90 win for the Magic...

C's shot very poorly, particularly in the first half, although made a late run at the Magic down the stretch.

Reply #234043 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Come on MAGIC!!!!

Just one more win and I'm going to game 6.

Reply #234141 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754