Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Finals on ONE HD or ESPN?

Does anyone know if the NBA finals will be one ONE HD or ESPN or both?

Topic #19761 | Report this topic

playtime  
Years ago

ofcourse is gonna be on ESPN - ESPN is the way to go - the worldwide leader in sports

Reply #234058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

both. one on monday/friday

Reply #234061 | Report this post

Fox 39  
Years ago

I think ESPN have exclusive rights to the Finals and West Conf finals, while ONE HD has exclusive rights to the eastern Conf finals.

Reply #234087 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

I think its more to do with which channel in america is showing the finals. One deals with TNT so as they have committed to two games a week they are showing two of the TNT games. They showed Houston vs Portland last friday and Boston vs Chicago on sunday.

ESPN obviously are showing the games covered by ESPN in the states.

Reply #234089 | Report this post

Fox 39  
Years ago

ESPN have and will be showing TNT games during the play-offs, todays LA- Huston was a TNT game showed on ESPN.

Reply #234093 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

ESPN is awesome, but it's great to have OneHD as a back up now. Not only for basketball but sport in general. Good to see that they have been playing a fair bit of college basketball as well.

Reply #234107 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

OneHD quality is AWESOME compared to Foxtels crap - unless u can afford ESPN HD that is :(

Reply #234247 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

One HD = free. ESPN = crap load of dollars

Reply #234263 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

we should all support ESPN so they can continue to show basketabbl in this country. with no espn - no bball !!

Reply #234288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"we should all support ESPN so they can continue to show basketball in this country. with no espn - no bball !!"

what!? Have you been asleep for the lastc year! There ONE HD so without ESPN THERE IS STILL BASKETBALL

Reply #234459 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

Or dont be a tight ass and stream the feed live and watch EVERY playoff game.....plenty of ways to watch NBA here without pandering to ESPN.

Reply #235074 | Report this post

ladel  
Years ago

I think old mate wants to know "Are they showing the finals on one hd?". Retards. I'd like to know too. Why pay for the appalling quality of espn when you can get HD for free?

Pay tv is a rip.

Reply #237097 | Report this post

chap  
Years ago

im sure i saw it advertised a week or so back on one hd. i.e. coming up in june - the nba finals. it is not reflected in their tv guide however. hmm...

Reply #237967 | Report this post

Larry  
Years ago

Looks like One HD pulled the shorter straw.
Game one will be shown on One HD only on Saturday afternoon - some 30 hours after it's shown live on ESPN.....

Reply #238220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

could any advice where is the tv schedl for hd one?

Reply #238227 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

The official guide is

http://ten.com.au/tvguide_search.html

Reply #238243 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754