ANON
Years ago

ABL - STURT VS FORESTVILLE MEN???

For those planning to go and watch the Men's ABL game at Wayville on Saturday night be aware that this game will probably be a non event.
It appears that the Sturt Starting 5 and the Coach will all be at Darren Ng's wedding.
Unfortunate planning? Weddings these days have to be booked well in advance so maybe contacting the ABL Office to check on scheduling of games would have been pointless.

Topic #19770 | Report this topic

Basket 96  
Years ago

Not all the starting 5. 2 of the starting 5 are Under 20's who will not be at the wedding. Sturt's team for the game will be all the young guys and while they may not win they will give it a red hot go!

Reply #234159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats why you should all go to Marion.

Reply #234164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't Darren and the guys take time out from the wedding to play or is he already under the thumb like me!!!

Reply #234192 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Ceremony before the Anthem, then game time. Shower, change and then the reception in the bar at Pasadena. Problem solved.

Reply #234229 | Report this post

Yeah Anon sounds like a real Non Event...

http://www.forestvilleeagles.asn.au/

Way to support the local comp champ...

Reply #234264 | Report this post

Blue & Gold  
Years ago

Great! Give the points to the eagles now.

Reply #234285 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

Big Night at Wayville.
I happen to be an Eagles fan and attend every home game at Wayville and I also go to away games where possible. The men's game was supposed to be the top of the table clash and I'm sure fans of both clubs were looking forward to it (I certainly was). Now they will be watching what appears, on paper, the be a lopsided event. Don't you think it is fair to let people know this so that they can decide whether they want to go and watch?

Reply #234292 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754