LC
Years ago

Fisher & Alston suspended

Laker Derek Fisher was handed a 1-game suspension for his shirtfront on Scola, whilst the Magic's Rafer Alston also got 1 game for slapping Rondo on the back of the head.

Link: http://linky.com.au/94i59

I now predict that without Alston, the C's will regain the home copurt advantage by winning game 3. Losing Fisher may help the Laker's chance sin beating the rockets as he is far too slow to guard Brooks.

Topic #19803 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Alston slapped Eddie House in the back of the head not Rajon Rondo. They both deserve what they got.
Kobe's elbow to Artest got upgraded to a flagrant1.
Heaps of technical fouls getting handed out these playoffs. Kmart has 3 in the playoffs I believe and i think you get suspended after 7 so everyone better be carefull as the finals near, don't want starters sitting out crucial games. Walton, Odom, Fisher, Bryant, Schola and Artest all got teched up yesterday in 3 seperate incidents.
Alstons slap on the back of Eddie Houses head was just plain idiotic, House was owning the Magic from outside, just deal with it and maybe have a can of "harden the f... up"....

Reply #234466 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah, that was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in sports for a long time! Alston should know better than that. Having said that, as a Celtics fan, I'm happy, because Orlando's already wafer thin backcourt is now non-existent. Good luck Anthony Johnson! I predict Rondo is going to put up stupid numbers in game 3.

Pierce is due to turn it on as well. I wonder if he will listen to his own advice this time and stay out of foul trouble! No more reaching in on Dwight until the second half this time PP!

Reply #234473 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Thanks...I meant House ;)

Reply #234499 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

I just watched game 2. Really don't like both ejections. especially Artest one.

Reply #234681 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:06 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754