mystro
Years ago

CAVS vs HAWKS spoiler

Cleveland are killing Atlanta. 41-22 2cnd Quarter
Lebron has 12, West has 10 and Evans is the only hawk with double figures at tha mo.

Topic #19806 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Hawks Coach just got a tech, Bibby thought he got fouled on a shot and so did his coach, ref thought it was sweet as.

Reply #234476 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

18point cleveland lead. Sorry evans only has 8points, no one from Atlanta has double figures yet.

Reply #234477 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Cavs vs Hawks spoiler... I thought you meant the Hawks were winning! No spoilers here... :) They should probably just cancel games 3 & 4.

Reply #234479 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Damn LBJ 3 to end the half on the buzzer was deep, 2 steps over halfway and a straight up jump shot. He's insane, I think he wants a ring lol.
59-35 to Cleveland. Tha Cavs have won all their playoff games by an average of 18points so far.
Bibby is top scoring for tha Hawks with 9points where as Lebron has 18, Mo Williams has 10 and Delonte west has a solid 12points @ halftime.

Reply #234483 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure Lebron will score more points than the whole of Atlanta in this series lol

Reply #234484 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Josh Smith has 4points?

Reply #234485 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Bibby and Smith both on 3 fouls with f/a points

Reply #234486 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

68-39 and are playing mean D , Varejao just blocked Jsmooth and the Smith had a whinge and got Teched up

Reply #234487 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Bibby and Joe Johnson just hit double figures where as Lebron has 22. Clevelands D is just shutting it down and they are getting to the basket for high percentage shots. Bibby and JSmooth both have 4fouls and Ilgauskas has 3 for the Cavs.
I can't see anyone out East troubling the Cavs on their road to the finals.

Reply #234489 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

87-55 to tha Cavs, 10mins to go in tha 4th. Delonte West is in the lockerroom with an eye injury after getting poked. it's pretty much all over Cleveland have dominated hard

Reply #234493 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Cavs have just about cleared their bench and resting all their starters for game 3.
105-85 Final. Hawks were never in it

Reply #234501 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The Hawks will bounce back. I'm not surprised they have been belted in Cleveland twice, it will be different in Atlanta.

I can't imagine them winning the series but I'll be happy to be wrong.

What is up with Joe Johnson? Is he injured or just being shut down? It doesn't help that the Hawks have bugger all inside presence, especially when Horford and Williams don't leave the bench.

Perhaps next year they'll get more output from Law and get a good trade for Bibby and Williams. Its been nice to see finals action again, but it would be nicer to see them push for a conference title.

Cavs 4-1 is my prediction

Reply #234533 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Joe Johnson landed awkwardly on his ankle and is in doubt for game 3

Reply #234615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754