TR
Years ago

Ingles working out with OKC

Seems Joe will be having his first workout with a NBA club sometime today/tonight.

The Oklahoma City Thunder have scheduled workouts with the following players for May 8th.

Jerel McNeal
Jack McClinton
Daniel Hackett
Paul Delaney
Jermaine Taylor
Garrett Temple
Terrell Harris
Courtney Fells
Josh Carter
Joe Ingles
Aaron Jackson
AJ Abrams

Only other name I've heard of on that list is AJ Abrams.

http://linky.com.au/2y4mn

Topic #19807 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

2nd round steals is what thats all about.

Reply #234495 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Jerel McNeal (Marquette) and Jermaine Taylor (Central Florida) are the only two on this list that could realistically expect to be drafted this year, and in the second round at that.

Most of the guys on that list would be lucky to be a late second round pick in this year's draft - including Ingles.

In any case, let's hope he does well.

Reply #234496 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

here's a link to the story directly related to joe.

http://linky.com.au/uzmo1

Is AJ ogilvy not nominating for this years draft?

Reply #234509 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Andrew Ogilvy didn't nominate for the draft this year. And whilst I beleive he should havfe (as he would have gone first round), he has clearly stated previously he wants to complete his education.

Plus he was severley hindered by his foot injury this past season so he may be hoping to be pain and injury free and play a full and uninterrupted season before nominating.

Reply #234517 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

I thin AJ Abrams is the top pick in that workout group. He is too small, otherwise I could def. see him going in the first round. Hopefully, there are some of the workout videos on youtube like there has been in the past. Interesting to see how Ingles goes!

Reply #234525 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

Durant'd be a better version of Ingles...

Reply #234550 | Report this post

my cat  
Years ago

Just as Patrick ewing was a superior version of luc longley, and andrew gaze was a superior version of steve kerr

Reply #234562 | Report this post

Simple minded  
Years ago

Hopefully Joe shuts his arrogant mouth about how good he is, and lets his freakishly talented game do the talking.

Reply #234577 | Report this post

happydad  
Years ago

Simple minded, just that. Your a prick, leave the talented kid alone. Adelaide lost him and all because of arogance. get a life!

Reply #234624 | Report this post

Years ago

Simple Minded is a douche-silo.

Reply #234650 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:03 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754