Sturty6ers
Years ago

Grace to Retire

Ricky Grace expected to announce retirement tonight on channel 10 news. Rumours were floating around on the cat chat forum this afternoon, and the channel 10 news announced at the beginning of the news hour that "a favourite perth sporting hero has announced his retirement"....

Topic #1984 | Report this topic

Riley  
Years ago

All the best Ricky. You have been a pleasure to watch even though most times I have watched you play you have been destroying the 6ers. Best point guard that the NBL has ever seen. Hope to see you in the coaching or media arena soon.

Reply #22516 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I remember when Magic called ricky one of the best gaurds he has played against when his Magic Allstar team toured oz in 95

Reply #22527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ricky Grace- My mum always said 'If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all'

Reply #22550 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Ricky Grace - the best Australian to ever play for Atlanta ..... for at least another few months.

Reply #22587 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:23 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754