Quagmire
Years ago

Playtime, Do you like apples?

Hey Playtime;

Kobe Bryant; 7-17 for 15pts in a 87-99 loss to a Yao'less Rockets.

How do you like them apples?

Topic #19849 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Quag, if people started a topic any time they wanted to call someone out for a statement (especially by a catatonic Kobe-adoring kid like playtime), well, I'd like to get a dollar each time that would happen. Then if there were two coins in the bush for every coin I had in my hand, and I put them end to end, and walked the resulting distance up hill in the snow...

Reply #235096 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Is that how you got the ferrari?

Reply #235098 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

oh snap......

I have to pay that comeback......

Reply #235106 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I'll have the apples if playtime doesn't want them.

Reply #235109 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Years ago

I think your apples just got stewed in game 5!!! This is a prime example why you never blow early!!

Reply #235476 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

it's not who wins the battle but who wins the war. At the end of the day the great Kobe will be holding the Trophy and MVP up in the air unless the almost equally great Lebron does !! ... Kobe in game 4 was even to be looking to be standing having been sick for a long time

Reply #235623 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754