hahahaha
Years ago

Sixers office closes May 15

Office staff have been told by Kate on Friday the 15th May Sixers office will be closed

Topic #19870 | Report this topic

Will be short term pain for some and dare I say it, long term for others as the consortium takes over and runs it their way. I suspect a much leaner ship, re-negotiated player contracts, possibly less coaches.Interesting days ahead.

Reply #235418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

leaner ship?

36ers admin staff have a total of what 4 people, how much leaner do you want it?

Reply #235422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So how does that affect the basketball SA office? I thought they shared staff?

Reply #235489 | Report this post

fan  
Years ago

The date of may 15 was the date that Mal said to his staff that the office would close, the SOS can't keep the office open without having the license in their name so until Mal signs that over they can't start operating

Reply #235538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually it's closer to 8 Anon, and a lot more people than in the BASA days where less staff had to also look after Lightning, Juniors, ABA e.t.c. e.t.c.

Reply #235612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754