Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut To Appear On Sunrise Friday

http://nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=77967

Topic #19887 | Report this topic

Baggins  
Years ago

And he'll be on THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE on Channel 10 tonight. Long interview with Bill Woods

Reply #235656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do you envy being him getting interviewed at this moment?

Reply #235669 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Hopefully his perspective will be a bit more balanced than the last two clowns opinions, otherwise how many more are going to come out of the woodwork and dsicredit the sport further?

Reply #235686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE is on ONE HD just to clear that up but thanks for the heads up!

Reply #235758 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

WHAT TIME??

Reply #235777 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

An interesting interview on One HD tonight...

Brief chat about the NBA, LeBron, and his injury...

Reply #235781 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Pre-recorded interview was on Sunrise about 7:20 am. Bogut spoke well about his injury, what it means to be in the big $$ earners in Australian sport, the Boomers prospects of ever winning a medal, and that he still enjoys the game and so on. Didn't speak on air about the NBL, but afterwards Beretta said his position was to the effect that he couldn't really comment given that he had never played in the league, but that he hoped something could be worked out.

Sounded to me like several years in the NBA had polished Bogut's interview technique and improved his tactfulness. He gave a brief shout out to the legends of Aus basketball in Gaze, Longley and Heal.

The Sunrise crew used the opportunity to put the boot into basketball in Australia, but only had good words to say about Bogut.

Reply #235798 | Report this post

milhouse  
Years ago

my mum bought me Kochie's joke book for xmas - WORST PRESENT EVER IN HISTORY

Reply #235799 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

the fact he won't comment gives clear indication of his thoughts

Reply #235806 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

XY - good to hear - I was hoping he'd avoid giving up any negative sound bite for the media to run with.

Reply #235811 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754