playtime
Years ago

Have faith Quagmire

You gotta have faith quagmire that Kobe would pull through - look at Game 5 - like eating crow? lesson learnt - never doubt the great one. Kobe was lucky to be even standing in Game 3/4 with bad flu and sickness let alone play - but now he is recovered its over for the Rockets. Remember nobody remembers who wins the battle but who wins the war. That's the lesson for the day young son

Topic #19895 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Just when I thought that I couldn't dislike LA, Kobe Bryant and Lakers fans anymore than I already do, you pipe up....
You should write a book and call it "living my life with my head stuck in Kobe's butt" young son.

Reply #235822 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

So what's the excuse for todays game? more flu? Please playtime leave the bragging the when/if the lakers win the series!

Reply #235834 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

So far Battier is giving a lesson in focussed, in your face D. Kobe looks out of sinc, Scola is dominating LA's frontline who look pathetic.

Reply #235839 | Report this post

milhouse  
Years ago

welcome to the decline of kobe bryant's game. he'll never be as good as he was last season.

Reply #235840 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

As for Kobe being the "Great One", there is no way, absolutely no way in hell that Jordan's Bulls, any of them, would've gone to 7 games against this Rockets team. Bring Shaq back to LA, then the "Great One" might win another title, that's the only way he won any in the first place.

Reply #235846 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I have to give Quagmire credit, he's the only guy here that gave the Rockets a chance. I had them buried in 5 games..

Reply #235854 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Anyone else suspect playtime might be a well constructed troll? He just seems to be playing the stereotypical teenage d*ckhead who thinks he knows everything but really knows nothing character a little toooo perfectly for him to be for real.

Reply #235876 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They're definitely a troll. Potentially the same person around during the Olympics that piped up with adoring comments about manly men every time LeBron was spoken of.

And though playtime (and the other alias from that IP) was banned for a few months recently, they generally stick to an alias and are mostly harmless (though annoying).

Reply #235881 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I, for one, love hearing his stories about how he does sweet breakaway jams all the time.

Reply #235882 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I know i bag Kobe a fair bit, but can i just say for the record, that he is an amazing basketball player.

almost as good as Pierce.

Reply #235897 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Ha! Love it Quagmire! It's funny, 'cause it's true!

Reply #235919 | Report this post

starvin marvin  
Years ago

With Yao going out the lakers SHOULD play less of a perimeter game, meaning the ball is in kobe's hands less, but OH his precious ego wouldn't allow Gasol and Bynum to take anywhere near as many shots as him.

Reply #235926 | Report this post

starvin marvin  
Years ago

Plus the NBA wants it to be kobe v lebron this year, they'll do everything in their power to get it.

Reply #235927 | Report this post

dcanwade  
Years ago

LeBron v Kobe has been preordained - it's the biggest hit this year and with the financial crisis the NBA can't afford anything less - imagine Denver v Orlando - doesn't have the same ring as LeBron v Kobe does it. and with KG out they couldn;t play a Lakers-Celtics rivarly this year

Reply #236108 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754