COOPZ
Years ago

NH: VIDEO: Daniel Motlop Genius

Video Friday comes a couple of hours early this week:

Ahead of AFL's Indigenous week, why don't you take a look at Daniel Motlops bag of tricks.

you have to see it to believe it. I did, and still don't believe what he can do...

http://linky.com.au/xdog8

Please no Port vs Crows nonsense talk. just enjoy it for what it is.

Topic #19951 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't like Port and I'm not wild about Daniel Motlop but I love some of the things he can do.

Reply #236608 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

man did he get robbed the other year for goal of the year, lloyd did not deserve to win.

Reply #236621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did he actually say "The more indigenous players you've got, you know, the better off you are to win" ???

Surely he didn't suggest a particular race was better than any other, because that would be racist?

Reply #236633 | Report this post

How is that racist? Black people are better at basketball, thats just a fact.

Reply #236635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No where was that a racist remark, he just said that if a team had more than one indigenous player the teams win, cos they tend to gel their silky, flarey skills together. And i must say its bloody good to watch

Reply #236650 | Report this post

Chewy316  
Years ago

I watched this vid yesterday, and I'm still speechless. He has skill and technique which is just unbelievable, with the flare of a Cristiano Ronaldo.

Such a joy to watch.

Reply #236709 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Hasn't Freo got the most indigenous players in their squad? Blows a hole in that theory.

Reply #236725 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:23 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754