DJ Rod
Years ago

Episode 30 featuring Paul Rees & Marc Howard

"The OT" has reached Episode 30 and I believe we have our funniest interview of all time.

Former Australian Boomer & Adelaide 36er Paul Rees joins us for our "blast from the past" segment, and entertained Rod and I as he pretty much interviewed himself.

The 1994 NBL Finals MVP has us in stitches from start to finish. Hope he does the same for you.

Marc Howard the media manager for Basketball Australia joins us as well. He will keep the listeners in the loop as to where we are with the new elite competition.

Please download and enjoy the episode and let us know what you thought of the Rees interview. Depending on the response, we may have to hear from the "Big Fella" a little more.

Topic #19953 | Report this topic

Done.  
Years ago

Call me dumb, but what do I do to see it once I click the linky link???

Cant you just up it on youtube?

Reply #236631 | Report this post

tripple  
Years ago

You can't view anything, the link just takes you to the website and then you have to download it to watch it. too much effort for me.

Reply #236632 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

have a whaaa ,

top stuff as usual dj rod, keep em coming,

Reply #236638 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

if you don't get it from iTunes, click on the RSS feed, scroll down to Episode 30, click play

Reply #236641 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754