Black Dracula
Years ago

NBA Finals on One!

The promos during the Cleveland/Orlando game today for June on One HD mention "Every game of the NBA finals". That is freaking sweet (and may mean I can finally cancel my Foxtel).

Topic #19962 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

is it a One ad or a TNT ad??

Reply #236728 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

It's a One ad...

Reply #236729 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

sounds good. Have to check this out.

Reply #236760 | Report this post

NBL_in_Guam  
Years ago

Foxtel is rubbish apart from sport, which is on;y good sometimes, even most of the documentaries are dummed down for morons.

Reply #236761 | Report this post

Inbound  
Years ago

Did nt see this post before I just posted to general..
Agree the trail off this post fox is sh*t
I know if you pay to upgrade the fox service so that you can watch the finals .. you will be doing the same thing again soon..
what do you need to watch one HD.. just a set top bax.. if so what is the go there , which is good value for money

Reply #236795 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

we should all sign up and support local business in Foxtel - so that we can get even MORE NBA !!! ESPN has been a big part of my bball learning expereince especially Slam ball and AND one - learnt some wicked sick dunks from there

so sign up to show you care cause NBA cares ....

Reply #236902 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754