LC
Years ago

Lakers @ Nuggets - Game 4 **Spoiler**

Can the Lakers win Game 4 and steal a 3-1 series advantage?

ESPN Preview: http://linky.com.au/d6mbi

Topic #19985 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Nuggets up by 2 late in 2nd quarter, with Melo a palty 0/9 from the field! And yes, they are still leading!

Reply #237026 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Nugs close to a big W, Melo's sucked but everyone else has been mean as espec JR Smith and tha Birdman
105-94 2.39 left in the fourth

Reply #237043 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

Have you heard?

Reply #237044 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Jr can't miss at the mo draining 3's from way out

Reply #237045 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Nugs win 120-101, and Melo shot only 3/16 from the field for the entire game!

Reply #237047 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Nugs won by 19, so many techs getting handed out these days, it's pretty weak

Reply #237048 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Kobe shoots at 39% despite 34 points...

Is anyone else really liking the Denver bench? 14 rebounds for Andersen? 24 points for Smith (though really, he's starter quality).

LA are really getting exposed as one trick ponies because even with Kobe shooting 34, he was obviously throwing alot of shots up and if they don't drop, LA's offense has to come from elsewhere. I like Pau Gasol but he's never going to be a team leader (I'd say he's like Scottie to Michael, but that'd be insulting Scottie who was brilliant even without MJ).

Reply #237055 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I really dislike LA so I'm pretty happy with how things went after game 3

Reply #237057 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

What about K-Mart's performance? He's having a huge post-season. Great to see a guy come back from major knee injuries (microfracture?) and contribute in a major way.

Getting some very important rebounds, shooting at a high % and with the Birdman is blocking a shitload of shots at the rim.

This Denver team has the makings of a championship squad - lots of players prepared to do the small, hard work type stuff and play a role, a great PG, a ridiculosly efficient scorer and a X-Factor guy in Smith.

I think they will beat the Lakers, and they match up very well with both the Cavs and Magic

Reply #237068 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

The Nuggets will need to win 1 more game (at least) in LA. Do they have it in them?

Wow, we could be looking at a Nuggets v Magic finals. If you told me that 9 months ago........

Denver are athletic enough (Nene, Martin, Birdman) to defend Dwight Howard, Carmelo can take Hedo, and K-Mart can repeat his defense of Nowitzki by guarding Rashard Lewis. Then you would have to give the nod to Denver at PG, and the SGs of JR Smith and Jones match up well with Courtney Lee, Pietrus and Redick.

Could the Nuggets win the 'chip? Chauncey should be handed a % of the franchise if they do.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves. In a few days when Cleveland win the next 3, and LA the next 2, it will David Stern's dream - Kobe v Lebron.

Reply #237079 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Anyone reckon the league will move in to suspend Dahntay Jones over his tripping of Kobe

Was pretty blatant what he was doing

That as well as the push from the previous game

Gotta hate blokes like that....cant stop the guy so lets go out and try and cause a injury

Reply #237096 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

yeah 9months ago to think Orlando and Denver would be playing this good in the playoffs would have been crazy but mad props to 2 very likable teams.
I'm with you thedoctor, K Mart is playing mad D with the Birdman and dominating the boards, everyone on the Nugs team is hussling on D and diving on loose balls. It's dope that when melo's playing average everyone else lifts their game and when everyone else couldn't hit tha side of a barn Melo takes over and keeps them close.
I seriously thought Clevelands mommentum would continue and Orlando would be nothing short of cannon fodder for Lebron and co, wrong. Orlando are playing sum good ball and getting the job done.
Looking forward to todays game

Reply #237107 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

whatever happens the 2 kings - the King and the Greatest are going to find a way to meet in the Finals. There can only be ONE !!

Reply #237313 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Do you get bored of yourself sometimes?

Reply #237324 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:11 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754