Anonymous
Years ago

NH: Hamish & Andy

Only started listening recently, but wow, what a great show this is. Incredibly funny and entertaining. Exactly what you need after a long day imo. Many people on here listen to it? Anyone called in?

Topic #20020 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most popular radio show in Australian history.

Also, great to listen after work, never ceases to hit my funny bone.

Reply #237452 | Report this post

smoovy  
Years ago

Not quite as good as the greatest radio show ever that was 'Get This' with Tony Martin, Ed Kavalee and the late Richard Marsland.

Hamish & Andy though is certainly second best. I would like them to move to breakfast as I am so over the commercial radio breakfast tripe with their icy cold cans of coke and fake laughter.

Reply #237463 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

They rock! Have been listening to them for the past 2 or so years...

Reply #237465 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I find H & A are even better when you podcast the show. Sure your hearing the show a day late but its got no ads or crap music so makes a trip to/from work very entertaining.

Reply #237468 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Martin Molloy are the only duo on radio that came close

Piss funny!

Reply #237470 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

DJ - most of the kids on this forum would be too young to know

And yes Martin Molloy show was awesome - I have the brown album floating around here somewhere

Reply #237471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Statman, it's available within a few hours :P

Reply #237475 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Brown album was gold. I reckon Eat your peas and Poop Chute were better though.

Martin Molloy were the best ever IMO.. followed by Get This. Hamish and Andy are quality though.

Cant believe Tony Martin is without a gig, with some of the gormless clones on air at the moment.

Reply #237488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree, Statman, I prefer podcasting the show as you get to hear all/most of the show so you dont miss out anything but you dont have to hang around thru 2 hours of ads and crap music to hear it all. GREAT show, 2 million listeners a day! Plus 250,000 monthly podcasters apparently. Not bad in my book.

Reply #237489 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I still miss Merrick and Rosso on JJJ.

Reply #237499 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Yeah I know you can get the podcast a couple of hours after the show - but thats a bit late for the drive home from work :)

As for Martin/Molloy - they rewrote the rules for drive radio - all he comedians getting paid big bucks these days for their radio shows owe Tony and Mick a big thankyou.

Reply #237502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happy Pants Off Friday!

P-p-p-p Platinum Bassett!

Reply #237548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol anon.

listen to fred basset on the radio!

wonder how much they get paid. must be raking it in or is it like chaser where the station doesnt have much money?

Reply #237659 | Report this post

kriss  
Years ago

where do you podcast from
I have H and A Unessential listening and can't stop listening to it

Great one liners i use at work too!

Reply #237669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kriss: Itunes for the iPod or Hamishandandy.com download them there.

Reply #237678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:01 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754