Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Finals ONE HD/ESPN TV Coverage

I've been doing some checking of online tv guides.
It looks like ESPN will be showing the games LIVE with the replay on later that night (as per usual)

One HD is showing Game1 on Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure if ONE will be showing any finals games live, perhaps just replays, the day after the game?

Topic #20048 | Report this topic

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

i think ESPN have the live feed, one will just get replays..

Reply #237916 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

that is why y'all MUST subscribe to Foxtel to get ESPN !! by the time you get the Finals with the great Laker team .. it'll be old news .. all you be getting is Magic lost game 1, magic lost game 2 ....

Reply #237917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

at least its on free to air.....
us beggars can't be chosers

Reply #237921 | Report this post

kcgone  
Years ago

Still beggers in Wollongong, don't show it here yet

Reply #237922 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Magic will wipe the floor clean of the Lakers!

Reply #237932 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

What you talking about kc? My family live in the Gong and they all get OneHD..

Reply #237934 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

ebroadcast.com.au lists it at 1pm on Friday, that looks pretty live to me and it is replayed at 7pm that night

Reply #237937 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Looking on that same ebroadcast site, it says it's on ESPN at 11:00 am....so ESPN get it live, and ONEHD start right after it's done, from what i can tell.

Reply #237939 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

thought 1pm was a late start our time - but i always fail when i try to work out timezones

Reply #237944 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

Bluey it's easy to work out timezones - if it's Eastern Standard Time in the US - just add 2 hours and swap the PM to AM (for Syndey timezone)

Reply #237946 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

www.yourtv.com.au and the official OneHD guide both show game 1 as replaying on Saturday, and not at all on Friday. Surely they're more likely to be accurate than "ebroadcast"?

Reply #237949 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

everyone gonna see after this - that it was because of Kobe that Shaq won 3 titles !!!

Reply #237957 | Report this post

crowfan  
Years ago

yeah YourTV is showing ONE playing it the day after?

playtime your funny mate, that might happen, or Shaq might be doing his next "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste" rap ....

Reply #237960 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Fingers crossed they (One HD) show it live.....they have been advertising it.....one can only hope....otherwise Mr Mom here is dragging the lil one to the Out-Laws to watch it live on ESPN...lol

Reply #237962 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

In the past ten.com.au tv guide has been the last one updated with correct time - but we'll wait and see. I've got both ESPN and OneHD so I'll watch whoever shows it live and than replay in HD :-)

Reply #237964 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Magic to win in 6 games.

Reply #237995 | Report this post

guess  
Years ago

magic in 4 games all by 20+

Reply #238015 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

it won't even be close. don';t know how Magic got pass the King in the first place - but now they meet the true and first King !! Magic lucky ta win 1 game - and that's if Kobe gets sick or dislocate a finger like he did vs the Rockets

Reply #238056 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754